Considered one of the best cruise boats in Mekong Delta, the Jahan provides a luxurious feature into the beauty of Cambodia and Vietnam.
The Jahan cruise was built and put into operation in 2011, and it opened a new era of cruise tourism beside its brother Jayavarman cruise. On the boat, tourists will be served the highest quality of services with grand cabins, outstanding public areas, and the most exciting activities.
Types of staterooms
- Superior Stateroom
- Deluxe Stateroom with Indian design
- Signature Suite with Indian design
- The Taj Suite with Indian design
- Lord Byron Suite with British design
All the cabins offer guests a panoramic view of the Mekong Delta with a private balcony and air-conditioning. The interior is attractive with wooden material and colonial-style furnishings.
It’s carefully designed staterooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors that open onto a private balcony and many thoughtful touches offering privacy and uncompromised luxury.
The Lord Byron Suite
The modern facilities in the rooms include a music entertainment system and a minibar. Notably, the private jacuzzi in some staterooms will help guests relax after a long day exploring culture, cuisine, and scenery in the Mekong Delta.
Life aboard The Jahan is equally royal offering all facilities of a 5-star resort. Get pampered with fine treatments at the Aspara Spa or indulge in the large Jacuzzi pool covered with Turkish mosaic tiles on the terrace deck.
In the evening, have a drink at the East India Club. It’s the red and brown colored décor with Sanskrit carvings that recreates that true East-Indian ambiance of a bygone era.
Enjoying the Mekong Delta scenery from the bar
- Cambodia: Siem Riep, Tople Sap, Kampong Cham, Wat Nokor, Phnom Penh
- Vietnam: Sa Dec, Cai Be, My Tho
We apply Discount Policy for different customer classes as follow.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
For further details about the terms, you can see at Our terms and conditions.