From US$ 336 US$ 302 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE01
Our 2 days tour offers a truly unique experience on Mekong Delta. In this trip, we will have chance to visit some famous floating markets such as Tra On and Cai Be where we can observe the colorful local life and try some local fruits at floating houses. Also you shouldn’t miss occasion to visit the green garden and peaceful village on side excursions.
- Take part in many attractive activities in daily life of local people
- Walk through the green fruit orchards and rice fields in the countryside
- Explore one of the most bustling places on Mekong River - Cai Rang floating market
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Double or twin cabin
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person for 1 night on board, equipped with mordern facilities
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches,1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- 4 savoury meals
- Shuttle bus from/to Saigon
- Free flow of coffee and tea
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama River Cruise
Tour starts only on even dates, e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.
In the morning we take you to Can Tho or Cai Be. ou board your comfortable river cruiser in Cai Be. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong Delta people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be/ Cai Rang floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta.
At 6.30h the cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards.
For tour departure from Can Tho: From Cai Be we travel by road back to Saigon. In Vinh Long you say good bye to the Mekong Delta with a lunch break offering typical Mekong Delta dishes at Mekong Rest Stop.
For tour departure from Cai Be: From Can Tho we travel by road back to Saigon. In My Tho you say good bye to the Mekong Delta with a lunch break offering typical Mekong Delta dishes at Mekong Rest Stop.
Meals: B, L
- The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
- We will pick you up at your hotel in Saigon (district 1 and parts of district 3)
- Cruise boat tours available on even dates, e. g. Sept. 2, 4, 6, 8 etc.)
- Please note the departure place( Can Tho or Cai Be) you want in the comment section
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.4
04 Jun 2019
Took a two night cruise from Can Tho (starts and ends there) on the rivers and canals of the Mekong Delta. It is a wonderful experience. My favorite part was just sitting and watching the boats on the river, life on the shore, and the storms come in. We had several shore excursions, but some were cut short or cancelled because of heavy rain storms. We had cooking lessons on board instead. The crew is excellent and attentive, but not intrusive. The food was Vietnamese, which I loved. But let the crew know ahead of time if you have dislikes or dietary restrictions. One person did not like coriander (cilantro), which is a common ingredient in Vietnam. They are extremely accommodating to dietary restrictions. There were people with celiac and vegetarians who got special dishes. I look forward to returning to Vietnam and taking a longer trip on one of their cruises.
19 Apr 2019
Did not know what to expect when we booked a two night cruise but glad we did. Very relaxing after busy Saigon, great scenery, fantastic service by the crew and guides. Can not fault the food and drinks on board. If you want to see the Mekong I would highly recommend it and will be coming back for a longer cruise for sure.
29 Mar 2019
Cute little room with ample space for our one night cruise. The food was good but not excellent. Fabulous sunset. Very interesting walk to local smallholding, market, noodle factory and floating market.
18 Mar 2019
We stayed one night doing the delta cruise on the Mekong Eyes boat. The staff were incredibly well organized, friendly and helpful. The food on board was really good and it was a comfortable, interesting and very relaxing cruise. We would have liked to have done the 3 night cruise as we were so impressed.
Janne Camilla B
20 Feb 2019
Fantastic with low heart rate and many experiences, we was a group of 10 (4 adults and children from 5-19 years). The meals tasted wonderful and became a culinary experience. The tours ashore gave us many experiences and a lot of knowledge about life in Vietnam. Visit to farms, water market, caramel factory, junglewalks and local market among other things. The rooms were small and charming. Remember mosquito repellent!