From US$ 755 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE06
Getting away from a hustling and bustling city to start 4 Days Mekong Eyes Classic cruise tour is a perfect choice for those who love exploring. You will enjoy the cruise trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees, taste the seasonal fruits in the orchard, board a sampan boat to see the lively floating markets in Can Tho, and go shopping with the chef and take part in a cooking lesson on board, before embarking the speed boat for an exciting ride to Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Learn about local cultural and their daily life on water in Mekong Delta
- Take morning boat trip to Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets
- Stroll through villages and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields by bicycle or foot, taste the local produce and fruits
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Double or twin cabin
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
2 nights on board, cabin located in 1st floor with window and ocean view
1 night at Victoria Hotel in Chau Doc
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Victoria Hotel in Chau Doc (Superior Room)
- Speed boat from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh
- Shuttle service from Can Tho / Cai Be to Chau Doc
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide on the cruise boat and side trips
- Guided walk and side trip on sampan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer from the hotel in Chau Doc to the jetty for the speed boat
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on your cruise boat and in hotel room
- Price Excludes
- Visa fee for Cambodia (you can get a visa for Cambodia at the border crossing where the speed boat stops for immigration; for this you need to bring 45 USD and a passport photograph)
- Private transfer from Saigon available
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin/hotel room)
- Dinner in Chau Doc on the second evening
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Panorama River Cruise
Tour starts from Can Tho to Phnom Penh via Cai Be (on odd dates) or from Cai Be to Phnom Penh via Can Tho (on even dates)
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel in Saigon and take you to Can Tho or Cai Be. You board your wooden river cruise vessel around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Life on the water and floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta. At 6.30h the cruise vessel sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. On even dates, you will explore the small channels of the mekong delta around Cai Be with a small sampan or by foot. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits and vegetables. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards.
Later in the morning your can boat through the green water landscape on a little rowing sampan to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards. Alternatively you can discover the nearby town by foot or explore the small side canals of the Mekong river on a bicycle.
The cruise boat then resumes its journey as lunch is served. In the afternoon there will be another side trip to one of the exotic villages along the way.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 3: An exotic world of its own
After breakfast and an early start through the glorious morning atmosphere on the Mekong river. In Can Tho we will visit the floating market of Cai Rang. In Cai Be will will explore the delta by foot or with a small sampan. Be sure not to miss the great photo opportunities for authentic snapshots of the Mekong people and their life.Take another sampan side trip right into the lush rural landscape, the fertile fields, the exuberant green.
Disembark the boat at around 11.00 — 11.30h on the pier and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Sit back in the shuttle (bus or car) and watch the water landscape from a land perspective until you reach Chau Doc where we bring you to your hotel
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Across the border towards Cambodia
We transfer you to the pier where you embark the speed boat for an exciting ride to Phnom Penh, your starting point for discovering Cambodia and the famous temples of Angkor Wat.
The trip ends here.
Please contact us if we can help you organise your tour to Angkor or any further trips.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.3
19 Apr 2018
We used this boat trip as a way to travel from Saigon to Phnom Penh while seeing the Mekong. This turned out to be a great choice. It was enjoyable on so many levels. We had the boat to ourselves with fantastic service during the trip. A slow boat up the Mekong is a fantastic way to see life as it happens while you can relax on the top deck or under cover. Additionally we had a great guide who took us on trips to the floating market, a walk around a village and then a local market with no other tourists in sight for the last two. Good quality food and high quality accommodation on board to finish it off. An adventure and good way to transition between the 2 countries. Would thoroughly recommend it.
28 Jan 2018
Incredibly well organised trip and the guide was both entertaining and extremely knowledgeable. Amazing how many different, unforgettable experiences were packed into the tour. It was brilliant value for money and I would highly recommend.
25 Dec 2017
We had a great guide. Lot of time on the big bus though. accommodation was great for the money. . Not that much time was spent on the Mekong. Food was great. The boat handled our Cambodia visas .. stress free. Just take $34 usd and a photo.
13 Dec 2017
However I missed out on going to Cambodia because I did not get an itinerary & I thought I was getting back to Ho Chi Ming from Cambodia this was not made clear to me. So the tour guide brought me back to Ho Chi Ming and I missed not going to Cambodia, which was very disappointing
04 Feb 2017
We live as expats in Indonesia, and are used to different levels of "good' and "bad". mekong Eyes Cruise, did not fault us in anything! Food, wine, rooms, the excellent timing of everything, the service was just superb! Ok, no wildlife, but not staff's fault, but if you are looking for a relaxing, romantic getaway and just beautiful scenery and friendly, easy going days...do it! Loved it! Thank you Mekong Eyes, we will be back for more!