From US$ 402 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Only departure on even dates
Suitable : All people: Family, friend, couple...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE71
The Mekong Eyes Classic combines regional boat-building traditions with modern comforts to become the perfect holiday vessel to cruise the Mekong Delta in style. The Mekong Eyes river cruiser was built out of an old, traditional rice barge with the finest quality wood, and artfully decorated by skilled craftsmen of the Mekong Delta. Take you learn more the life and cultrure of Mekong Delta and Con Dao, Our staff will bring best experience for you in your trip 2 days Saigon - Con Dao.
- Sightseeing on Mekong Delta Tour
- Sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market
- Speed boat to Con Dao
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Twin or double rooms: each with a private bathroom with shower and hot water, wardrobe and air-conditioning. All rooms offer a fantastic panoramic view over the Mekong River.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner; 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch box
- Cruise, Shuttle bus.
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from Saigon
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Meals as indicated in itineraries
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Transfer by road and speed boat to Con Dao
- Shuttle from the jetty to the centre of Con Dao
- Price Excludes
- Drinks are not included in the price
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be - Can Tho
08.00-08.30 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon (district 1 and parts of district 3) - (Shuttle bus service// Land transfer)
11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in
12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board
16.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies
17.00 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck
19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes cruise
- Day 2: Can Tho â€“ Tran De â€“ Con Dao
07.00 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board08.00 Check out of cabin. Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating marketShuttle bus transfer to Tran De, lunch box (Shuttle bus service// Land transfer)Departure of ferry to Con Dao from Tran DeArrival in Con Dao then dropping off at your hotel in Con Dao by shuttle bus.
Meals: B, L
Shuttle service from pier to the center of Con Dao island (vice-versa) is free of charge. Fee for other pick-up/drop-off locations will be advised upon booking
The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0