What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Cruising in numerous small canals and arroyos to experience the daily life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, orchards, handicraft villages, traditional brickworks. Especially, you will have a good chance to take a morning cycling through local village along the banks of Mekong River and find yourself lost in the beauty of Mekong Delta and local culture in each village you pass by.
- Explore the lively Cai Be floating market
- Enjoy biking or walking tour to see daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit handicraft village, sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Bus transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh(bookable in next step)
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - Cai Be – Tra On
07:30 - 08:00am Optional pick-up at hotel in district 1, Ho Chi Minh city. Transfer to Cai Be pier.
12h00pm embark Funan Cruise/ , welcome drink and check in cabin, up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
-Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover
tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially somes orchards with its famer.
-Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while
enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise .
-A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Funan Cruise
- Day 2: Tra On - Can Tho - Saigon
-The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enyoying the beautiful scenery.
-Arrive Can Tho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in
Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods.
-10h00am: disembark then get back the bus for Saigon (only people who book transfer service) or another destination.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
11 Nov 2018
08 Nov 2017
I visited on tour participation because it is quite difficult to go by person. Two rows of handrail boats in highlights work hard regardless of local age and sex. Is it about 2 km? It seems there are some people who deserve chips and others who do not, but I think that it would be better to pass even feelings alone. In addition, there are snakes of big snakes and tasting of fruits and honey, but the recommended one is royal jelly available here. Although it is delicious to eat, it seems that it is very good for beauty, and the guests were pleased. Because you can use Japanese yen, we recommend purchasing by all means.
20 Feb 2017
This was a very nice experience. We have boated to few islands, tasted traditional food. Listened to traditional songs. And had a workshop of producing coconut oil and making coconut candies in the traditional way. Was quite short but a very nice trip.