What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MTS11
Mien Tay Cruise will bring you to explore the unique and colorful life on Mekong Delta. We will cruise in numerous small canals and arroyos to experience the daily life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, orchards, local school and fruit production factories. Especially, you will have a good chance to take a morning walk along the banks of Mekong River and find yourself lost in the beauty of Mekong Delta and local culture in each village.
- Explore the most interesting destinations in Mekong Delta: Cai Be, My Tho, Sa Dec
- Walk for visiting a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits
- Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 32 m2 Max Adults: 16
Bed size: single
Private cruise, group share 1 bedroom with single beds, use fan in cabin.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- Transfer Saigon - My Tho and Cai Be - Saigon
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (L=lunch, D=dinner, B= breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Surcharge for holiday and peak date
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Cai Be
08:00am Pick-up at hotels in Ho Chi Minh city center
10h00am: boarding on Mien Tay sampan in My Tho, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan.
The guests can walk throught the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride through palm-shaded creeks.
Back to Mien Tay sampan. Lunch served on board.
Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep.
Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and Cai Be.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: Cai Be - Disembark
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.
After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
Lunch served at River View Restaurant of Mekong Lodge.
After lunch, boat return Cai Be harbor then disembark and route for Saigon. End tour.
Meals: B, L
- The itinerary can be changed without pior notification depended on weather.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
23 Jan 2016
a picturesque road, an unusual tour of the islands in the delta of the river with shopping promotion at each stop, an unusual dinner in a restaurant on the island of Phoenix - everything in general forms a storm of positive emotions. The key is great weather
20 Nov 2015
04 Feb 2015
Whenever I saw the paddy fields and the swamp lands of the Mekong Delta, I could be forgiven for thinking that Iâ€™ve stepped into the pages of a geography history which was too amazing to discover. Tour was so great