What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MK04
Immersing into seasonal picturesque flat rice fields and learn about daily activities on the Cai Be floating market. Taste the local specialties, visit interesting family businesses, such coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn mills; deeply explore the local village through handlebars; paddling the canal system by kayak; explore the local floating market at its nicest time and most exciting of the day.
- Exploring two traditional markets of Mekong delta people
- Biking in the village path through orchards to learn about local life
- Visiting Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus or private car
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta
- Accommodation: Homestay or hotel
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel)
- Dinner is only for group tour with homestay option
- Meals as indicated in the program (B= breakfast, L = Lunch)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: HCMC â€“ Cai Be â€“ Can Tho
Only departures every Tuesday, Thurday and Saturday
6:30 am – 6:45 am: Pick at and begin the trip to Cai Be by car/van. You will move through Trung Luong Expressway to the destination. Upon arrival in Cai Be, have a boat ride to remaining site of a very renowned wholesale floating market on Tien River many years ago. This site entitles you to know something about the local trading habit that has changed due to the age of the modern society when more terrestrial transportation and high-technique of agriculture have dominated everywhere. There, you can realize how diverse the area is and how rich orchard gardens are, which makes it the basket of fruit in the lower part of the Mekong River.
Ramble in small villages where you will uncover the beauty of Ba Kiet ancient house and get to know about the indigenous culture. Make a short visit to a small family business where the locals are making coconut fudges and crispy rice popcorn. Savor delicious fresh fruit and feel slow rhythms of Southern Vietnamese folk music – a kind of music entwined with the life and culture of the Mekong Delta people.
Paddle through small canals – an exciting experience since you can look around, unwind and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of the Upper Mekong Delta. Additionally, after arrival in Tan Phong Island, let yourself immerse in the tranquility of nature.
At the lunchtime, you not only enjoy luscious food, but also get closer to the locals as it is a chance to learn how to prepare Vietnamese specialties. The meal is cooked by your own and served in the heart of the local garden. Take a cycling trip along the village path through orchards. Meanwhile, have some short stops to meet local people who help you understand more about the daily life in the Mekong Delta.
Transfer to Can Tho. Overnight at hotel/homestay in Can Tho
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho â€“ Cai Rang floating market â€“ HCMC
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay.
Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region.
Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.
Group tour: Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Private tour: Biking to the village, explore the biggest tree in town - Ficus Microcarpa ( Giàn Gá»«a ). Then back to Ninh Kieu pier.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Around 17:30: Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city
Meals: B, L
- Tour departures every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- We just offers pickup service to customers at the hotels located in the center of District 1, in more detail consisting of streets: Ly Tu Trong, Le Thanh Ton, Truong Dinh, Nguyen An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Luu Van Lang, Le Anh Xuan, Dong Khoi, Nguyen Hue, Thi Sach, Thu Khoa Huan, Thai Van Lung, Mac Thi Buoi, Ho Huan Nghiep, Nguyen Thai Binh, Le Thi Hong Gam, Bui Thi Xuan, Suong Nguyet Anh and Ky Con.
- Other area we meet you at meeting point: 220 De Tham street at 06:30am
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 31 reviews
Value for money9.0
23 May 2019
10 Mar 2019
Our two day one night trip was really well organised. Our guide was great, and well informed. The highlight was the floating market, but the other visits were interesting and varied. Our trip had about 12-15 people. Everything as taken care of and it was amazing value. Highly recommended!
10 Mar 2019
Our guide was hilarious. She had the best sense of humour and interacted with the entire group. She was full of knowledge and answered all our stupid questions. The tour was well worth it and the lunch at the end of the day was spectacular.
06 Mar 2019
Discovering the Mekong delta was a great experience. The Bus was on time and every activity was scheduled perfectly. Our Tour Guide was of a great help and very professional. We were very well looked after and she never missed an opportunity for a joke. Thank you again for all your hard work.
05 Mar 2019
The tour guide was a local from Mekong region and our tour learned a lot from him. He was very helpful during the tour - both to the locals and to the tourists. He shared a lot of information about his home region and sang us songs. Two thumbs up to him and this tour!