What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SE01
Located 60 km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200 km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. This trip gives you know more about Cu Chi historical information and have a chance to visit peaceful rural.
- Exploring the maze of Cu Chi tunnels
- Visiting the network of over 200 km of tunnels became legendary
- Enjoying the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Travel Insurance
- AC land transfer
- English speaking Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Cable car ticket (one way), boat fee, roller coaster ticket (return)
- Price Excludes
- Other Meals and Drinks
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare
- Morning tour/Afternoon tour
- Morning tour: 08.30AM - 14.30AM, visit Ben Duoc tunnels
- Afternoon tour: 01.30PM - 06.30PM, visit Ben Dinh tunnels
Pickup at centrally located hotels in Saigon The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours bus driving.
Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions of the war time. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other martial facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. Besides, there are also many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla’s food during the war) will be served. Break time for relax or time for those who want to try the real shooting gun.
Return to Saigon. End trip.
If your hotel is located on some streets such as Le Duan, Hai Ba Trung, Thi Sach, Thai Van Lung,Ton Äuc Thang, Mac Äinh Chi, Le Thanh Ton, Ly Tu Trong, Ben Thanh, Nguyen Van Cu: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup possibility and pickup after the booking is made). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 07.40AM/ 12:40PM.
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 41 reviews
Value for money9.1
11 Feb 2019
I really liked the tour. Yes we had ro go on one side stop where they wanted us to buy things but it was ok. I didnt like the start of the tour when the guide talked too much about party and alkohol and made fun of western people. But he changed and was a really knowledgeable guide and changed his way to act to me. It is amazing to be able to go into the tunnels. I really recomend
09 Feb 2019
23 Jan 2019
21 Jan 2019
Great insight into the war. Well laid out, our guide was great. Gave me a better appreciation into the determination of the Vietnamese people. Amazing that people lived an fought underground and built everything they built by hand - and it was so close to HCMC. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get a feel for those who fought against the US.
29 Dec 2018