What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Visit the legendary Cu Chi tunnel which was considered the unbreakable underground village in the Vietnam-American war. Combine your trip to visit HCM Agricultural Villages, get closer with nature and local life on your bike.
- Take in the peaceful atmosphere of the countryside
- See some amazing examples of craftsmanship and traditional Vietnamese images
- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels to understand how the Vietnamese people resisted both the French colonization and the American invasion
- 1 Lunch
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Meals: delicious lunch.
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Price Excludes
- Gratuity, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Cu Chi Tunnels Motorbiking tour full day
08:00am The tour will depart from District One and head north-west out of the city. Along the way you will see some amazing countryside views, rubber tree plantations, rice fields and the occasional water buffalo.
Upon getting to the tunnels, you will explore this underground labyrinth of tunnels with our guide taking you to the original size entrance, crawling through the bottle neck and generally learn about what life and war was like for the Viet Cong who lived in these tunnels. The Cu Chi tunnels are a whopping 250km in size. The network, parts of which were several storeys deep, included countless trapdoors, constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapon factories, field hospitals, command centres and kitchens. It promises to be an educational and unforgettable experience.
After Cu Chi, the tour stops at a nearby restaurant where beef is the main highlight. It is a good chance to explore local cuisine such as barbecue steak, fresh spring rolls with beef and a variety of mints, barbecued ribs with lemongrass, and beef hotpot. What could be better than sitting back, checking out some photos taken in the tunnels or the bike ride while waiting for your steak and enjoying an icy cold Saigon beer!
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 16 reviews
Value for money
18 Dec 2018
29 Oct 2018
The tour guide was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions the whole trip - he also had a flair for drama! He was also very impartial. This wasn't a propaganda tour at all.Cu Chi itself was extensive and there was lots to do. The tunnels were only one part of the whole experience. We saw the hiding places, the traps, the weapons, the food, the guns and vehicles. It was all fascinating. I highly recommend it.
13 Oct 2018
07 Oct 2018
25 Sep 2018