What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SRE04
â€‹We are happy to introduce a combination Cu Chi Tunnels express boat tour and Ho Chi Minh Vespa trip! Highlights of this journey are exploring the historic war site of Cu Chi, from weapons to underground bunker, and learn about Saigon local’s lifestyle.
- Experience day trip by express boat and scooter
- Get a view of Saigon unlike anything you’ll see from a package tour
- Explore the historic war site of Cu Chi, from weapons to underground bunker
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch right by the river while sightseeing beautiful landscape
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Price for Group tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- Boat, scooter
- Price Includes
- Meal: lunch
- All entrance fees
- Vespa from Saigon
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Speedboat from/to Saigon
- FOC: cold towers, refreshments and local fruit
- Price Excludes
- Gratuity, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Full day tour to Cu Chi and Saigon by boat and scooter
Part 1: The Cu Chi Tunnel Experience with Speed boat
Start the Cu Chi Tunnels tour early at 7:00 am to beat the large tour groups. Travel to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels in style on one of Les Rives’ luxurious speedboats, while learning about life on the river as you glide through the floating hyacinths.
Explore the historic war site of Cu Chi, from weapons to underground bunkers. If you are feeling extra adventurous, you can even crawl through the authentic Viet Cong tunnels and try the local cassava root, which the fighters sustained themselves on for years.
After the blast from the past at the Cu Chi Tunnels, enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch right by the river. Then relax as the graceful speedboat brings you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Part 2: Saigon local’s lifestyle with vespa
At roughly 1pm, staff will pick you up on restored vintage vespas from Bach Dang pier to show you the best way to get off the beaten path of Saigon.
While cruising through the bustling streets like a local on the back of a scooter, see the sites that you would never find on your own. Learn about things such as small family business in the big city, the Chinese community and their influence of medicine, Vietnamese customs & religion, and more.
We will end at a hidden relaxing Buddhist Pagoda which has yet to be found by other tourists.
At around 4:30pm, the tour comes to an end and staff will drop you off at your hotel or residence.
- Children under 12 year olds: US$92/ kid
- Children from 12 year olds: as adult
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
27 Feb 2019
entering one of the cu chi tunnels is a must try. you can go as short as 20m and as long as 80m. tunnels are air conditioned. one person can fit easily making duck walk. so many things to see, too. truly a feast for the eyes and the senses.
26 Feb 2019
Was very nervous about riding pillion in all the traffic but need not have worried as we felt very safe with the experienced drivers as we zipped through the side streets of Saigon. Started with cocktails by the river then ate at a couple of amazing places , finishing with coffee in a karaoke cafe. Would thoroughly recommend this exhilarating experience.
05 Feb 2019
It was fun and learning experience. The trip to Cu Chi tunnel is quite long .Got the chance to go inside the tunnel and it was really fun and scary at the same time.The tourguide is very patient and informative.
16 Jan 2019
First five minutes were terrifying but after the rum-based welcome drink (which mysteriously appeared on silver tray with ice as we stood on a historic bridge) things got better. Really a food tour with two major eating stops, including the very best seafood we ate in four weeks, at a very, very local tiny stool place. Lots and lots of food, drink, and whizzing around town, including through tiny alleyways. Extended family all rated this the highlight of our trip.
25 Nov 2018
We had such a good time! We would highlight recommend doing this tour for so many reasons. My husband had never been on a motorbike so apprehensive but within a couple of minutes he was having a great time. One of the characteristics of Vietnamese cities is the volume of motorbikes (crossing the road is a challenge!) so this tour gave you a feel of being a local, but felt totally safe as well. In additional to our two Vespas there was two other guys on Vespas/motorbikes that provided protection from other traffic.