What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SE02
This tour is a special offer to visit Ho Chi Minh city in 1 day. Joining the tour, you will discover an interesting trip through Binh Tay market, ben Thanh market, Thien Hau temple, Reunification palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office….
- Visiting the most famous beauty spots of the city
- Sightseeing colourful scenes of Binh Tay market and Thien Hau temple in the morning
- Visiting impressive French colonial structures Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Travel Insurance
- AC land transfer
- English speaking Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Other Meals and Drinks
- Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour (Full day)
08.30AM The tour guide & car pick up for exploring the great atmosphere around of lively China town. Get into the rythm of this busiest and colourful scenes of Binh Tay market and Thien Hau temple in the morning. We then visit the War Remnants Museum. Have lunch in the restaurant.
Visiting Reunification palace which was the residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975. Continue seeing some impressive French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral or Tan Dinh church and the Old Central Post Office. After visiting the City Hall, take a break-time at Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sales before tour ends.
- Private tour: Pickup and drop off at hotel, sightseeing tour only
- Group tour: free pickup at some streets in backpacker area (De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong St…) from 08.00 - 08.30AM, drop off at city center.
+ Standard group tour: without lunch
+ Superior group tour: with lunch and water puppet ticket after sightseeing tour
+ Deluxe group tour: with lunch, water puppet and dinner cruise after sightseeing tour
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 30 reviews
Value for money9.0
03 Jun 2019
20 Jan 2019
Met at our hotel by our guide who explained everywhere that we were going and gave good clear explanations of all the places that we visited. answered lots of questions about the country and generally gave a great insight into the city
11 Jan 2019
An absolutely outstanding tour. Quality and first class all the way. The tour guide Van and the driver picked me up at my hotel in a brand new Toyota Fortuna that was spotless. It was myself and one other guest, The tour states it will be 12 guests or less on the tour but since it was jut two of us I felt we got a more personalized tour. Our guide Van was absolutely delightful and very knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly reccomdend this tour over all others. I promise you wont be disappointed. The tour was all inclusive with all the tour sites as well as lunch included.
15 Dec 2018
We enjoyed this tour on Dec 12, 2018 as it showed us Ho Chi Minh in a day, the trip was particularly good due to our tour guide whose name translates to Ms Love - she was knowledgeable and informative, warm and friendly and helpful in making recommendations- overall an excellent guide.
01 Nov 2018