What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Mekong tour with cooking class 3 days is a special tours which enable you to enjoy your days in the most comfortable way: cruising along the rivers to see the floating market, wandering around the villages to learn more about their daily life and relaxing at the best hotel in the area.
- Cooking class at Victoria Hotel Can Tho
- Boat trip to visit Cai Rang floating market
- Staying at the best hotel in the area for 2 nights
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 28m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- 01 water/pax/day
- Cooking class program
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- English speaking tour guide
- 01 nights at Victoria Hotel Can Tho
- Private transport and breakfast at hotel
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Other drinks and meals
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Saigon - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Morning: Pick up at Hotel and transfer to Ben Tre river pier.
Take a boat trip along the Ben Tre river for sightseeing the local people’s activities: fishing - net. Stop over to visit the local coconut workshop, finding out how to process the products from coconut by handicraft method.
Motor -boat cruise along natural canal to Nhon Thanh, enjoy specialty of coconut land: sweet –smelling coconut juice, grapefruit...
Walk along countryside lane to see the coconut first – processing workshop, milk rice paper cakes and hand-crafts from coconut wood And interesting experience with predictable drawn by a motorbike or bicycle which brings you follow the coconut groves, rice fields and farm produce. Sightseeing a household make straw mat.
Stop over at local people house, relaxing and enjoying local lunch.
Then continue to take rowing – boat along canal with thick and interminable coconuts to river estuary.
As your journey ends, you will return to Ben Tre river pier by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho.
Check-in Victoria hotel and stay overnight in Can Tho
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Can Tho - Cooking Class
After breakfast, around 7:00 am, we board a boat to visit Cai Rang floating market.
08.40am: Come back Victoria Hotel
09.30am: Set off to local market where Mekong Delta season fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices are introduced.
11.15am: Return to hotel for relaxing and refreshing.
11.45am: Welcome to the main kitchen and proceed to prepare the cooking session with an introduction to the different Vietnamese cooking styles. Introduction by the Vietnamese chief and explanation of the dishes that will be prepared
12:00am: Create the dishes together with the kitchen team
13:30pm: Sit down at the kitchen VIP table and enjoy the self-prepared lunch.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Can Tho - Saigon
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel then private transport take you to Saigon.
Arrival Saigon and drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 5 reviews
Value for money
05 Dec 2018
The activity is quite complete and very comfortable because it is a very small group. Personally, I have to indicate that I have a phobia of snakes and I mentioned it to the guide from the moment he said that we would see some python, so he always tried to take me away and he was worried that he was fine.
12 Nov 2018
05 Nov 2018
25 Jul 2018
The tour was great to see various aspects of this part of the country and as it was a rather small group also not a hassle or uncomfortable in any way. There was a lot to see with interesting information from the guide and interactions with locals on one stop or the other. Best part was definitely the small boat tour through the narrow canals and the honey tea on one of the small islands.
12 Apr 2018