What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP03
With this tour, you will get on a boat ride through the fertile islands of The Upper Mekong river, feel the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees, taste the seasonal fruits in the orchard, enjoy your homestay experience with the locals, take “ Kodak moment “ pictures at the Phong Dien & Cai Rang floating market which is at its busiest at this time of day.
- Private tour daily departure from Saigon
- Boat trips to explore the marvelous Mekong Delta region
- Discover the area’s largest floating market- Cai Rang Market
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Air conditioner private transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel/homestay accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon â€“ My Tho â€“ Ben Tre â€“ Can Tho
8:00 AM Pick up at the hotel in district 1, Ho Chi Minh city & go ahead to My Tho city, visit:
•Vinh Trang Pagoda - the most famous pagoda in the Mekong delta
•Take the leisure motorboat tour along the Mekong river
•Take a rowing boat trip through the canal under the shadow of the coconut water trees
•Enjoy the seasonal tropical fruits - honey tea
•Listening to the folk songs ( traditional music ) performed by local people
•Visit the coconut processing workshop, its creates some product made from a coconut, such as: coconut oil, candy, coconut spoon, chopsticks, comb...
Meet the car / van & go directly to Can Tho city, overnight at hotel ( or homestay is optional )
Free time to explore Can Tho city at night
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho â€“ Cai Rang â€“ Saigon
Breakfast at hotel
•Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market
•Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory - pizza Vietnam
•Biking to the village, explore the biggest tree in town - Ficus Microcarpa ( Giàn Gá»«a )
•Back to Ninh Kieu pier.
•Have lunch at the Restaurant
•Relaxing time before go back Saigon.
Tour guide & driver transfer you to the hotel in Saigon. End the tour
Meals: B, L
- Better hotels 4* or 4*++ can be arranged upon request with a surcharge.
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 30 reviews
Value for money8.9
26 Apr 2019
23 Apr 2019
The organization is overall good, the guide very helpful, always kind and attentive to the needs of the group, the movements with the various well-coordinated vehicles (buses, boats, etc). The locations visited are interesting, although the expectation was a little higher. In particular, the time spent on bus travel is really high, and takes up most of the time. The 5-star Can Toh hotel (Vinpearl chain) is really beautiful. Perhaps the floating market deserved to be visited at another time, the experience was very touristy.
24 Mar 2019
We had a great lead. We were shown a lot and explained. Our guide Fa was just great! He told a lot about himself and the life in a Vietnamese village. He had many tips and recommendations for us. He was very friendly and helpful. So we could get to know the Mekong Delta very well. The transfer and the hotel was great. The organization of the tour was outstanding. We would definitely recommend this tour. Many thanks to Fa!
18 Mar 2019
The tour was well organized so we had two wonderful days. We even got a free upgrade to a 4 star hotel. I would like to mention in praise that our guide even advised against even tips everywhere to distribute.
03 Mar 2019