What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKP08
A private trip to visit Mekong Delta (My Tho - Can Tho - Chau Doc ) and exit to Cambodia for 3 days 2 nights. Enjoy the rowing boat trips under the shadow of the water coconut trees, taste the seasonal fruits in the orchard, enjoy your homestay experience with the locals, see the lively floating markets in Can Tho and visit Sam mountain in Chau Doc, cruise up the Tonle Sap river through Vinh Xuong newly opened border to Phnom Penh.
- Enjoy delicious tropical fruits fresh from the orchards
- Discover the tranquil scenery as you cruise along the Mekong river
- Take a boat trip for sightseeing of Cai Rang – Phong Dien floating market
- Learn about fishermen's port, view stilt houses, and visit numerous fruit plantations
- Check out the local people's handy work : wine, candy and handicrafts out of coconuts
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Private tour (3* hotel)
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Price for Private tour with 1 night at 3-star hotel or homestay in Can Tho + 1 night at 3-star hotel in Chau Doc. Please advice your stay option in Can Tho when booking.
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Car, Speedboat
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Air conditioner private transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Speed boat Chau Doc – Phnom Penh
- Hotel/homestay accommodation (3*) with breakfast
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
7:30-8:00: Pick up at the hotel & go ahead to My Tho city, visit:
•Vinh Trang Pagoda - the most famous pagoda in the Mekong delta
•Take the leisure motorboat tour along the Mekong river
•Take a rowing boat trip through the canal under the shadow of the coconut water trees
•Enjoy the seasonal tropical fruits - honey tea
•Listening to the folk songs ( traditional music ) performed by local people
•Visit the coconut processing workshop, its creates some product made from a coconut, such as: coconut oil, candy, coconut spoon, chopsticks, comb...
Meet the car / van & go directly to Can Tho city, overnight at hotel ( or homestay is optional )
Free time to explore Can Tho city at night
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho - Chau Doc - Tra Su Sanctuary
Breakfast at hotel
•Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market
•Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory - pizza VietNam
•Biking to the village, explore the biggest tree in town - Ficus Microcarpa ( Giàn Gừa )
•Back to Ninh Kieu pier.
•Have lunch at the Restaurant
•Relaxing time before go head to Chau Doc - An Giang
Stop over at Long Xuyen Crocodile Farm
•Reaching Chau Doc town & go to Tra Su cajuput forest
•Take a boat trip into the forest, its making you relaxed & comfortable.
•Back to the Town & check in hotel.
•Free last night in Chau Doc
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
Breakfast at your hotel
•Walking to the peir & take a morning boat to visit a floating fish farm or Cham weaving village ( if time is permit )
•The boat’s guide will pick you up go to Phnompenh by speedboat at the meeting point.
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
30 Jan 2019
30 Jan 2019
We had a truly lovely and fun time thanks to our amusing (great sense of humor!) and very organised tour guide Ms. Anh. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wants to explore Vietnam and Cambodia via water.
19 Jan 2019
the tour was organized through an agency in Saigon under the guidance of Jan and he do excellent job. We have seen a lot of sights from historical, habits vietnames people, their work on Mekong delta. All organized without any delays accommodation appropriate to the customer individual. Jan explained this history, describing people and their work and answering many questions. The summary is surprisingly exellent. JAN thank you.
13 Dec 2018
What an incredible 3 days. For the cost, you really get your moneys worth over the 3 days. He guide Joseph (I think his real name was suong) made the trip. He was friendly, funny and very knowledgeable. A really beautiful part of the world to see, and certainly would not have seen and done as many things if we attempted it on our own. Personal highlight was the canoeing through the mangrove forest near Châu Doc - it was absolutely breathtaking! Overnight accommodation was basic, but we had no trouble sleeping after a full day from 6-6 of activities.
03 Dec 2018