What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SEG10
The intimate Saigon” by day is a trip designed to show a segment of Saigon history, examples of the daily life of Saigonese people and to see the rapid transformations that the city in undergoing. In this trip, we will ride you along 22 Saigon streets in 4 Districts and learn about the more famous street names. Witness the contrasts between the neighborhoods, check out some historical sites of Saigon, visit colonial architecture, bare witness to a city in rapid transformation and taste some local eats.
- Enjoy perfect trip around streets in Ho Chi Minh city by motorbike
- Check out some historical sites of Saigon, visit colonial architecture
- Have a knowledge of a segment of Saigon history, and opportunity to learn about daily life of the local people
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Meals: street foods and dishes
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- The Intimate Saigon by day
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel. See the Centre of the backpacker area. Take a brief ride through the area and you’ll notice the contrast of old and new, Vietnamese and western. Pham Ngu Lao is the neighbourhood that never sleeps. Visit Tao Dan park, a very popular morning stop for locals. Find the bird collector’s corner where every morning elderly men gather to showcase their birds housed in a expensive, bamboo cages. Also witness the serene displays of people doing Tai Chi. At this point we will try authentic Vietnamese coffee and have a tour briefing.
Moving on to District 3, we will visit The weapons storage cellar at 287/70 Nguyá»…n Äình Chiá»ƒu street, where you can found a historical relic on Saigon commandos’ feat of battle Next, we will come to the sweet fragrance of the flower market in Ho Chi Minh City. Here you can get a glimpse of how people live in the intricate neighborhoods and small alleys. District 5 (or Cho Lon) is the Chinatown of Saigon and where the majority of goods trading occurs in Saigon. Directly across the street is Ông Bá»•n pagoda. A fine example of an old fashioned temple. After that we will across the Chinese herbal medicine street of Háº£i ThÆ°á»£ng Lãng Ông. You’ll smell it before you even get there. The scent of ginseng lingers everywhere, among the many other odours I wouldn’t even dare to imagine. The next stop we will ride to one of the best kept secrets in Saigon – a special Buddhist Pagoda. We don’t want to give away too much about this, so you’ll just have to come see what makes it so spectacular! Trip end with a riding along the modern canal road reflecting the contrast of District 1 and District 4. At the end of the ride a Vietnamese restaurant will serve some delicious eats to finish off your Saigon experience.
- This trip is designed for pillion passengers ONLY (You enjoy the rides behind your driving guides).
- Morning tour start 8:30AM return 12:30
- Afternoon tour start 13:30 return 17:30
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.8
11 May 2019
Great fun experiencing the HCMC traffic from the back of a bike with native driver in control. Having visited HCMC dozens of times we saw places weâ€™ve not seen before and areas that 99% of tourists would never get to. The morning just whizzed by. Our guides were friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive. Stopped at the oldest coffee shop in HCMC established only 80 years ago and loved it!
18 Jul 2018
The tour guide is prompt, knowledgeable and very friendly. His name is Ben and he can speak English very good. Our favorite attraction is the Reunification Palace. Saigon is a beautiful city and Ben was able to help us appreciate it more. In addition, we also booked a Mekong Tour with them the following day and Ben was still our guide and it was a wonderful day tour experience!
05 Apr 2018
05 Mar 2018
Fantastic tour. Our guide was named Green (english name) He was extremely informative and didnâ€™t rush us. We were lucky as there was only three people on our tour so it felt private. War museum was harrowing but a must see!Â
02 Feb 2018
Our guide was fantastic! He spoke great English and offered us a ton of information. It was nice to be picked up early because we were able to see many of the sites without running into the huge crowds of people. The history of this city is so amazing, everyone in our group enjoyed this tour a great deal.